The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   X-Men: Apocalypse (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=629)
-   -   Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers) (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=480083)

HarryOsborn 05-26-2014 03:17 PM

Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
At the end of DoFP, Magneto makes a speech about mutants uniting in brotherhood. Watching in fear were Quicksilver (and his little sister that may or may not be Scarlett Witch), as well as Toad who seemed very interested.

Given that Magneto's not going to be getting written out anytime soon, it's likely he's going to accompanied by his team of evil mutants next time we meet him, who do you want the line up to be?

Personally I'd like to see the original line up of:

Toad (Who nodded his head while magneto spoke on the news)
Quicksilver (Who while not a terrorist, is a bit of troublemaker and is magneto's son)
Scarlett Witch (could do without her)
Mastermind (Who in this timeline won't be lobotomized by Striker like he was in X2)

laytonc32 05-26-2014 03:50 PM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
Toad sure, you also have Avalanche who has never been used. Sabertooth is a possibility.

Donnie Darko 05-26-2014 03:54 PM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
I would prefer Magneto sit one out, but I guess that's highly unlikely.

laytonc32 05-26-2014 04:01 PM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
They will probably need Magneto to fight Apocalypse. Of course, the other possibility is he is turned into a horseman.

Duran Man 05-26-2014 04:08 PM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
Singer confirmed that the little girl isn't Scarlet Witch. Anyway, the Brotherhood line-up I want to see is Magneto, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Toad, and Mystique.

Spider-Fan83 05-26-2014 05:06 PM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryOsborn (Post 28896839)
At the end of DoFP, Magneto makes a speech about mutants uniting in brotherhood. Watching in fear were Quicksilver (and his little sister that may or may not be Scarlett Witch), as well as Toad who seemed very interested.

Given that Magneto's not going to be getting written out anytime soon, it's likely he's going to accompanied by his team of evil mutants next time we meet him, who do you want the line up to be?

Personally I'd like to see the original line up of:

Toad (Who nodded his head while magneto spoke on the news)
Quicksilver (Who while not a terrorist, is a bit of troublemaker and is magneto's son)
Scarlett Witch (could do without her)
Mastermind (Who in this timeline won't be lobotomized by Striker like he was in X2)

he may not be lobotomized this time around, but, he was mentioned to only be 10, so it'll be a while before magnetos recruits him (tho, if were talking an 80's setting, i guess he could be)

how about blob?

HarryOsborn 05-26-2014 05:35 PM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duran Man (Post 28897115)
Singer confirmed that the little girl isn't Scarlet Witch. Anyway, the Brotherhood line-up I want to see is Magneto, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Toad, and Mystique.

I know I read that too, but it's really not finalized. The line about the older sister was cut so it's not a part of continuity. It's obvious they gave him a little sister as a nod, even if it's not going anywhere (which honestly I don't think it will).

Quote:

Originally Posted by laytonc32 (Post 28897009)
Toad sure, you also have Avalanche who has never been used. Sabertooth is a possibility.

Avalanche would be really cool actually.

kasjan 05-26-2014 06:31 PM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider-Fan83 (Post 28897589)
how about blob?

Would love too see Durand again in this role.

Onslaught- 05-26-2014 07:20 PM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
Bring back Liev Schreiber as Sabretooth

venom892 05-26-2014 07:48 PM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
I prefer Sabretooth do his own thing than be aligned with Magneto. Toad and Avalanche would be great.

AW1 05-26-2014 09:02 PM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
I think seeing an origin of Sabretooth would be kind of boring after X1 and the origins film. Would be interesting to see Avalanche, Blob and Mastermind though seeing as they haven't really been explored that much in the filmverse.

I think it would be interesting in Apocalypse if Magneto had formed Genosha and was there with Quicksilver, Mags was pretty ruthless in DOFP so it would be interesting to explore things like the Savage Land mutates but I think that would maybe be overkill for the films.

Blitzkrieg Bop 05-26-2014 09:08 PM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
I've been waiting for young Magneto to lead a Brotherhood since I walked out of the theater after First Class. Disappointed that he did everything alone in DOFP, so the Apocalypse movie needs to give him his due. I don't care who is on the team, as they will most likely be there for show. It will be cool no matter who joins him, as Fassbender's mutant monologues are always entertaining.

Phoenix_Flare 05-26-2014 10:10 PM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
I can honestly see the Brotherhood being his horsemen. Magneto, Mystique, Quicksilver, possibly young toad or Sabretooth, or yet the 80s Wolverine whom Mystique fished out of water at the end of DoFP.

Blitzkrieg Bop 05-26-2014 10:11 PM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
Evil Wolverine? I like that.

psylockolussus 05-27-2014 01:22 AM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
I want Magneto, Mystique, Quicksilver, Toad and Sabretooth.

HarryOsborn 05-27-2014 10:09 AM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AW1 (Post 28899555)
I think seeing an origin of Sabretooth would be kind of boring after X1 and the origins film. Would be interesting to see Avalanche, Blob and Mastermind though seeing as they haven't really been explored that much in the filmverse.

I think it would be interesting in Apocalypse if Magneto had formed Genosha and was there with Quicksilver, Mags was pretty ruthless in DOFP so it would be interesting to explore things like the Savage Land mutates but I think that would maybe be overkill for the films.

I want to see the UN with Magneto representing geonosha and doom representing latveria

Lord 05-27-2014 10:21 AM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
I like the idea of Mastermind, Toad seems like a sure thing, Quicksilver maybe, but he's probably too overpowered, Sabretooth would be cool and Juggernaut, unless they wanted to use him in his oun storyline.

speno94 05-27-2014 01:15 PM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
I would have liked to have seen Blob or Avalanche in the Vietnam scene with Toad and Havok and maybe replace Ink with them. Seeing Blob and Avalanche would have been a nod to Mystique's Brotherhood in the DOFP storyline.

Sexy Magician 05-27-2014 03:33 PM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
I just wanna see Avalanche in a movie already!

BlackFox 05-27-2014 05:34 PM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
They could make Wolverine join the Brotherhood and have Magneto do the adimantium thing.

Spider-Fan83 05-27-2014 07:17 PM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix_Flare (Post 28900305)
I can honestly see the Brotherhood being his horsemen. Magneto, Mystique, Quicksilver, possibly young toad or Sabretooth, or yet the 80s Wolverine whom Mystique fished out of water at the end of DoFP.

I can't imagine Apocalypse picking Toad to be one of his horsemen

Loki882 05-27-2014 08:25 PM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
Gambit is more likely than Toad.

marvelrobbins 05-27-2014 09:12 PM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
There may not be a brotherhood In Apocalypse.Magneto and Mystique could be servents for Apocalypse.At least during first part of film.

venom892 05-28-2014 12:14 AM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
Magneto serves no one. He has a messiah complex, why would he serve some one else with the same thing?

psylockolussus 05-28-2014 02:36 AM

Re: Magneto and the Brotherhood? (Spoilers)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexy Magician (Post 28906337)
I just wanna see Avalanche in a movie already!

Oh I'm all up for Avalanche!:woot:

One of the Sentinels had his rock form and did a ground attack, it totally reminded me of Avalanche.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.