The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=619)
-   -   All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 61 (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=481013)

Thread Manager 06-10-2014 10:03 PM

Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 60

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager 06-10-2014 10:03 PM

All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 60

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Kal-El.9859 06-10-2014 10:03 PM

Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 60

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boom (Post 29021047)
It's fun saying Superman doesn't deserve a statue when we don't know the context.

Bunch of mind-readers on the internet. Who the hell even needs it?

I think they need to go to the X-Men board and hang out with Prof. X and his band of weirdos

zryson 06-10-2014 10:06 PM

Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 61

Since Amy (Adams) has been spotted on her way to Detroit, hopefully there will be more news regarding what happens to her character in the movie soon?

LEVITIKUZ 06-10-2014 10:07 PM

Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 61

We are talking about a statue. A goddamn statue.

I think we need to ****ing chill.

See this is why I am more excited for Batman Arkham Knight than any upcoming CBM. First off it looks ****ing great but second I don't know anymore **** than any other fan. You don't hear rumors or leaks about scenes in a video game.

We get ****ing Superman/Batman and Avengers news daily basically and we aren't as suprised when we see it because we read all this **** and go in knowing the film and judging it.

Ima go watch the fourth quarter.

zryson 06-10-2014 10:10 PM

Pictures have been shown for the upcoming military scene in BvS that was reported - including pictures of trucks and also red Metropolis EMT vehicles (would be awesome if they could include some of those for the toy-line.)

MrsKent26 06-10-2014 10:10 PM

What's with the "we" stuff, LEVITIKUZ? I'm not upset. I'm just talking/speculating. There's not much else to talk about besides this statue thing.

zryson 06-10-2014 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsKent26 (Post 29021363)
What's with the "we" stuff, LEVITIKUZ? I'm not upset. I'm just talking/speculating. There's not much else to talk about besides this statue thing.

Considering Dawn of Justice is trending worldwide, I think its natural people would be talking about the latest developments.

Boom 06-10-2014 10:13 PM

I built the statue just to piss people off.

herolee10 06-10-2014 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsKent26 (Post 29021363)

One can only imagine on how much traffic this site is going to get when we get photos of Superman and Batman (in costume) on location for shooting.

LEVITIKUZ 06-10-2014 10:14 PM

No one is upset. Never said anyone is upset but we saw a statue of Superman and are debating "does he deserve it" "why is it not CGI" "HE MURDERED A KILLER HE MURDERED A KILLER" and knowing nothing. It's like a piece of art where people have different interpretations on what is it.

But yea we do have nothing else to talk about. I will ask, did anyone hear about Dr Fate in Constantine?

LEVITIKUZ 06-10-2014 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boom (Post 29021373)
I built the statue just to piss people off.

Damn you pig ****ing bastard!!!!

:hehe:

UncleBaconFace 06-10-2014 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LEVITIKUZ (Post 29021327)

See this is why I am more excited for Batman Arkham Knight than any upcoming CBM. First off it looks ****ing great but second I don't know anymore **** than any other fan. You don't hear rumors or leaks about scenes in a video game.

We get ****ing Superman/Batman and Avengers news daily basically and we aren't as suprised when we see it because we read all this **** and go in knowing the film and judging it.

Yeah, I don't want to know everything about the movie before I get in the theatre. Probably going on a news blackout as soon as the WW costume drops. Why would I pay fifteen dollars for a ticket when I already knows what happens in the movie, lol. (My fault for clicking on this thread, of course :woot:)

That said, we're fans we obsess and speculate over every minor detail. It comes with the territory of being a fan of anything, I think.

MrsKent26 06-10-2014 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herolee10 (Post 29021379)
One can only imagine on how much traffic this site is going to get when we get photos of Superman and Batman (in costume) on location for shooting.

It'll be a good thing. I like it when more people show up and people are actually talking instead of the newsless nothingness in between those times.

Kal-El.9859 06-10-2014 10:16 PM

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2c0e90ce.jpg

zryson 06-10-2014 10:16 PM

Interesting - somebody uploaded a picture of the Batman costume - what looks to be like the new Batman costume (this hasnt been confirmed) - just the chest part - you can see a lot more detail on the costume.

Boom 06-10-2014 10:17 PM

He still saved the planet.

Let's face it, nobody would be arguing the semantics of what he could have done or should have done if the entire human species was dead, now would they?

RadioSha 06-10-2014 10:18 PM

Quote:

Batman's suit in AK = ugh

He looks like a transformer.

Kal-El.9859 06-10-2014 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zryson (Post 29021367)
Considering Dawn of Justice is trending worldwide, I think its natural people would be talking about the latest developments.

Trending where???

KRYPTON INC. 06-10-2014 10:19 PM

@hafizbat:

Do you really believe ONE article would be all that's written about the events in MOS? One article? Really? Or, as is more likely, YEARS worth of coverage across across EVERY media outlet, press conferences, public hearings, books, cable news coverage and general inquiring by the public at large? Yeah, your supposition that Superman would not be known by the public or that his role in saving the world would somehow be a secret (especially after his fight with Zod across a New York City sized media market) makes not a single bit of sense. Like, at all. Lois Lane herself would get coverage and interviews as an eyewitness with impeccable credentials on every tv news channel world wide at least for many months. Superman NOT being known by the public, his actions being somehow unknown after a freaking spaceship was sucked into a blackhole a day or two after Zod's broadcast and after saving a family from getting fried is a ridiculous notion.

LEVITIKUZ 06-10-2014 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioSha (Post 29021417)
Batman's suit in AK = ugh

He looks like a transformer.

He prepared for war.

zryson 06-10-2014 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 (Post 29021425)
Trending where???

There was a screenshot of it trending (presumably on Twitter). Also that Batman chest picture is rumored to be the new costume seen up close!

C. Lee 06-10-2014 10:21 PM

Quote:

Read the red...heed the red.....live the red.......

LEVITIKUZ 06-10-2014 10:22 PM

They could just say some of the building collapses from Zod were a national disaster. Maybe an Earthquake. No one will know we're lying.

(Really hope someone gets this)

MrsKent26 06-10-2014 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boom (Post 29021411)
He still saved the planet.

Let's face it, nobody would be arguing the semantics of what he could have done or should have done if the entire human species was dead, now would they?

I'm not sure why, but saving the planet doesn't seem to make someone statue worthy, according to some.