The SuperHeroHype Forums

The SuperHeroHype Forums (http://forums.superherohype.com/index.php)
-   The Hype Archives (http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=490)
-   -   The Hype Secret Society ( Information Uncovered By Mixairian & Hollow Wood Director) (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=89020)

Hollow Wood Director 09-01-2002 10:21 AM

The Hype Secret Society ( Information Uncovered By Mixairian & Hollow Wood Director)
 
There is a secret Hype society hidden in these forums. Over the next few weeks I will give you clues on where to look, and how to find them.

Zen 09-01-2002 10:23 AM

Re: The Hype Secret Society
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Hollow Wood Director
There is a secret Hype society hidden in these forums. Over the next few weeks I will give you clues on where to look, and how to find them.

it could be a trap!

Zen 09-01-2002 10:26 AM

why string us along.. why not jus give us clues now damn you!

GunBlade1 09-01-2002 10:27 AM

:confused: there's a secret society within these forums?

Chamber 09-01-2002 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Zen
why string us along.. why not jus give us clues now damn you!
I have to agree!

Zen 09-01-2002 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GunBlade
:confused: there's a secret society within these forums?
http://www.jettrek.com/1999/weird.gif

get with the times... theres large rumours and alot of speculation
;)

Chamber 09-01-2002 10:42 AM

They're behind the JFK assasination, too!

GunBlade1 09-01-2002 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Zen
http://www.jettrek.com/1999/weird.gif

get with the times... theres large rumours and alot of speculation
;)

:eek: :D

Tukiluka 09-01-2002 01:27 PM

There is no Hype Secret Society, and I'll kindly thank you for not talking about it!:mad: :) :o

Tom 09-01-2002 01:28 PM

who cares?

Godzilla 09-01-2002 01:39 PM

Getting in is easy...getting out is a killer.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Blight 09-01-2002 01:57 PM

Please don't eat Spider-Man. He's high in complex carbohydrates :) :o :spidey:


http://www.marvel.com/comics/onsale/...102/usm_30.jpg

LucidParody 09-01-2002 02:23 PM

clue 1:

i got a spidey blue poster!

ok, so that's not a clue, but it's cool. it's the one with mary jane on it. very classy :cool:

esther moffit 09-01-2002 02:27 PM

I've heard that in the Secret Society forum Dew is actually cheerful. :eek:

Hollow Wood Director 09-01-2002 05:13 PM

1st clue read the forums carefully.

esther moffit 09-01-2002 05:20 PM

who has time to read :confused:

Hollow Wood Director 09-01-2002 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by esther moffit
who has time to read :confused:
Hi ester ;)

" Who has time to read "

Analyse that sentence, and you will start to figure out the mechanism of how the secret Hype society communicates.

Tom 09-01-2002 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hollow Wood Director
1st clue read the forums carefully.
what do u mean by that ..

every single forum... hmm

esther moffit 09-01-2002 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hollow Wood Director


Hi ester ;)

" Who has time to read "

Analyse that sentence, and you will start to figure out the mechanism of how the secret Hype society communicates.

:confused:

Joker 09-01-2002 06:16 PM

and the official song for the secret society is....

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do!

Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do!

Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
We do! We do!

Who robs cavefish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do! We do!

esther moffit 09-01-2002 06:18 PM

wrong society :p

S.I.G. 09-01-2002 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tommeh
who cares?
Peopel who have a sense of humor. :)

comicgirl 09-01-2002 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gabriel_Coleman
and the official song for the secret society is....

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do!

Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do!

Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
We do! We do!

Who robs cavefish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do! We do!

LOL!!..who made Steve Guttenberg a star??!..we do!

Godzilla 09-01-2002 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gabriel_Coleman
and the official song for the secret society is....

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do!

Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do!

Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
We do! We do!

Who robs cavefish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do! We do!

LOL! I LOVE THAT SONG!:D

Stormcrow 09-01-2002 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chamber
They're behind the JFK assasination, too!
no that was me.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com, A property of CraveOnline, a divison of AtomicOnline, LLC © 2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.