View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 10:41 AM   #18
Steelsheen
Iconic

Default Re: THE MAN OF STEEL title for sequel??

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippie_hunter
Actually both Warner Bros. and Legendary have said that they are ready for the sequel. Singer is up for the sequel.

I bet that "The Man of Steel" is going to be a full on sequel to Superman Returns.

And don't you mean Louis Leterrier's Incredible Hulk which is going to be more like a "vague sequel" to Hulk. Not a complete restart like Batman Begins was, and it certainly won't have the orign of Hulk like Batman Begins did the orign of Batman.
Hunter dude, look at the date of my post-- Aug 23rd. that was before the Legendary news broke that nailed the deal on the sequel . i know Horn gave an interview before that (Aug 18) but at that point we didnt know if Legendary was gonna bail or not. if Legendary bailed out on WB, its gonna take a while for WB to find another partner or make a decission to fully finance the sequel, given the light of SR's BO reciepts. thus i used Ang Lee's Hulk as an analogy to the possibility that it will take a while for a sequel to emerge and the creative team possibly being overhauled (like whats happening now).

M A D N E S S
IS LIKE GRAVITY
ALL IT TAKES
IS A LITTLE
PUSH

Steelsheen is offline   Reply With Quote