View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 12:20 PM   #6
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,416
Default Re: Official Contest of Marvels II Discussion Thread

Assuming we all go for maximum number of characters, each of us is going to get 30. But since 30*17 = 510, what should we do about the two extra characters?

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote