View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 11:34 AM   #8
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,053
Default Re: Official Contest of Marvels II Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippy fascist
you could have them as wildcards debated by a person not directly involved in the match and then if they are left at the end split them between last two people
That's an idea. Two people volunteer to fight with them.

A couple of other ideas:

Leave them unowned and the lucky two characters fighting them will likely get a free ride to the next round (unless they are highly unmatched).

Give them to whoever owns their opponent in the first round so they pretty much get to pick who moves on to the second round in the fight (unless both unowned characters somehow face eachother in the first round).

Give them to Phead, JH, or me for getting the season running.

Let whoever happens to get them in the draft keep them as a reward for being lucky (they'll get 31 instead of 30).

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote