View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 11:41 AM   #13
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: Official Contest of Marvels II Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlekin
Any chance then of getting that draft list changed? I'm not really in the mood to change the entire list to the, although logical, tedious specifications.

Easy way to get rid of all the spaces, load the list in Word or Notepad and do a search/replace, replacing all of the spaces with nothing. You may have to turn the Match Case option on (only works in Notepad when Match Case is on).


And, although I'd rather not have any punctuation except parenthesis, as long as the Master List has the same puncuation then it should be fine. Except for those damn spaces!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote