View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 01:23 PM   #15
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,416
Default Re: Official Contest of Marvels II Discussion Thread

If I have time I'll try and make a master list everyone can copy and paste from. Probably when I make my own list.

Rank characters however you want. Whatever strategy you think will give you the best advantage and list of characters. Don't put any numbers, just put the ones you want to rank high closer to the top of your list.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote