View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 02:05 PM   #18
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: Official Contest of Marvels II Discussion Thread

Go ahead and leave the parenthesis. The program ran last season with them just fine, and it'll be easier for us when choosing characters.

Any other edits you want to do are fine.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote