View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 02:32 PM   #21
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,295
Default Re: Official Contest of Marvels II Discussion Thread

No numbers please. Computer programs are stupid and only understand what you tell them to look for. And I only told it to look for names.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now   Reply With Quote