View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 05:34 PM   #70
TheComicbookKid
Lois and Clark 4ever

Default Re: Best Superman Movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dar-El
Superman Returns is a load of garbage! Singer couldnt come up with his own story so he ripped off the Donner original, made it a supposed return story instaed of an origin and added a kid who shouldnt exist! The box office takings reflect that. Superman isnt someone who acts like a coward, feels lonely, leaves for 5 years forgetting his responsibilities, gets beaten up by common thugs or an absentee father for that matter . He is the greatest hero of all time. Something which Singers so called homage has forgotten. You want to know which is the best Superman movie? Donners as yet to be released Superman2 then the original in close 2nd. Lesters2, 3 Superman4 and Returns should be forgotten forever! and that my friends is the truth!
I understand you not liking Returns, but come on. Where was he as coward in Returns? Yeah he feels lonely;that's straight from the comics.Forgetting his responsiblities, It's ok to be on Earth without your powers(ala Supes II), but it's not ok to go looking for your home? You have to know your a father to be an absentee father. Why do people think Lois and Supes won't be together at the end of the trilogy? That's like Romeo and Juliet not dying.

TheComicbookKid is offline   Reply With Quote