View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 05:20 AM   #120
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: Maybe these fights could inspire Singer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuki_Jo
Yeah, sure...you're absolutely right.
Imagine a Superman movie with action scenes like: Supes stopping plane crashes, rescuing cats stuck in trees, taking out robbers, making sure the Daily planet Globe won't fall on helpless ppl on the streets, Supes stopping a car with no brakes...
These action moments all seem so exciting to me...wow!
But that's the kind of movie you'd see 5 times and love, right, kiddo?
And let's not forget the love part of the sequel. There has to be love in the air, so you can take your teenage girlfriend to see it and cry in front of her so she'll see what a sensitive kid you are.

What you seem to be forgetting, kiddo, is that I'm not defending a sequel with punches thrown throughout the flick, but rather a balance of a good story, which clearly SR doesn't have, and very exciting action with vilans like Darkseid, Metallo, etc...who could pose a physical threat to Superman.

Balance, kid, the word is balance.
Typical SR hater response, resorts to insults and calling people kid! HHMMMMm that never happens on here

I'm no kid buddy, i'm a 24 year old MAN so i wouldnt go out with a teenager for one so you can keep your childish insults at bay and talk like an adult or dont talk at all.

Yes i want a continuation of the love story in the sequel because its the heart of Superman himself, his relationships with humans that make him what he is. I liked the action plenty in the first movie, and even the mighty Steven Spielberg said that the plane sequence is one of the best action sequences ever. And i dont remember him ever saving a cat in the movie.

1)X-Men: Days Of Future Past-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9(4)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)300:ROAE-7(15)A Million Ways To Die In The West-7(16)47 Ronin-6(17)Monuments Men-5(18)Ride Along-5(19)I, Frankenstein-3