View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 11:16 PM   #36
NotFadeAway
Side-Kick

Default Re: PRETEND! It's a restart, name your dream CAST/DIRECTOR/COMPOSER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionel Luthor
I care about acting chops also which is why I liked Brandon, but however appearance is a pretty big deal for this role.

Brandon worked because he had the right face that could easily blend into the background with glasses as Clark and be made to look like Superman without them. Gosling is small yes, but aside from that his features are pretty distinguishable, it wouldnt be easy.

Anyway, it would really suck for anyone making a restart at this point in time. It's nearly close to impossible to find anyone better suited for the role than Brandon.

Personally I would think Gosling would make a better Flash. He has the personality and slender build to make it work as Bart.
The problem is easy to fix. Simply have Gosling wear his hair down as Clark Kent at the Daily Planet. Thats something that should have always been done IMO. It would help him hide.

I have aloy of casting choices that havent been mentioned around here and would draw a raised eyebrow, but when it was said and done would create an excellent film, with the right script and Director of course.

LOST- 2004-2010: "The most important part of your life was the time you spent with these people. "

Best comic film of all time. The Dark Knight Rises!

NotFadeAway is offline   Reply With Quote