View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 06:08 PM   #22
Phaedrus45
Side-Kick

Default Re: Contest of Marvels II Thread 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoken
He only took on Galactus when he was merged with the Living Computer owned by the Nova Corps. That was what made him powerful enough to take on Galactus. A fully functioning Ka stone does make him very powerful, but hey, you have God's in this tournament.
Well, but that's people like Thor and such. The real Gods of the Marvel Universe have been taken out. The Odin's and Thanos'. Either way, you character is up there with the best of them. Sphinx is going to be able to go toe-to-toe with the Cosmic entities like he did last season. Someone with a character like Meltdown is going to have to debate their heart out to try and beat him.

But, either way, this is New Warriors Sphinx; as, that is where he was listed. It's hard to find clear-cut information; so, it's best for all parties, especially those who have to fight Sphinx, to do their research. Like I said, if I was fighting him or had him as a character, I would investigate as much as possible.

If I can find out more, I'll let you know. (But, I won't give out too much. For, if I knew a way to beat Sphinx, I wouldn't make mention out of it. As I've said, these are your battles, and I won't give out unfair information.)

Phaedrus45 is offline   Reply With Quote