View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 03:23 AM   #19
Ahura Mazda
Side-Kick

Default Re: Contest of Marvels II Thread 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellstormer
First off Blink could get all the information from her HQ so she would be fully prepared to take this beast down..
I will not argue this point but lets note that Fenris was very rarely seen in the comic but when he was, it ws in Asgard. I don't know how much info HQ would have outside of Norse Mythology.

Quote:
Along with Morph and Mimic, Blink is one of the few to go up against Super Souless Hyperion and come out standing
Yes she came out standing against Hyperion but she only acted as a distraction and the team was able to defeat him with the help of 2 other Hyperions from other timelines so lets not think she could have stood up to him on her own. She does not have that kind of help here.

Quote:
she's not stupid she knows how to use here powers....violently. I could see this ending quick. First she would teleport his weapons away from his and leave him defenseless, then he would turn into his invulnerable wolf form which would be the problem factor but since in her mind it is no longer human, she would have no problem bombarding him with her teleportation daggers that would pick him to pieces and into walls.
I will say that her teleporting powers are extensive but could she teleport a URU HAMMER forged by Surtur away. This is not any normal weapon so the question remains in doubt. The question would be the same to ask whether she could teleport Mjollnir away from Thor.

Also note that he is not helpless in his humanoid form being as invulnerable and strong enough to go toe to toe with Thor. His speed is faster then an Asgardian. And if he transformed into wolf his size could be so great as to instantly crush Blink.

Plus her teleportation daggers would take sometime to cut him into peices, even if they could as he is virtually invulnerable, given the size he can take which knows no bounds.

This is a creature ODIN feared, you really think a sub-omega mutant stands a chance.