View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 02:49 AM   #23
Ahura Mazda
Side-Kick

Default Re: Contest of Marvels II Thread 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellstormer
It's all knowledge and future forcasting, meaning Blink would have all the information and be able to see what she would need to do to beat him.
I concede she would have knowledge that a wolf destinned to eat Odin who has no weakenesses. Its not like she could get some Kryptonite....

Quote:
I'll give that to you, he's tought he wouldn't be easy. But Hyperion took out Thor, Silver Surfer, and Thanos in hi suniverse. Which means they couldn't survive. And Blink did, that tells you soemthing. She may not be stronger or more powerful but she's smart and resourceful she would figure out a way to keep him down and defeat him.
I know that but we did not see those battles so do not quite know the circumstances of them. And Blink is not Batman or Forge.

Quote:
It doesn't need to penetrate it just has to make contact.
And how would she throw anything if Fenris instantly crushes her changing to the size of a continent or to the size of a microbe...he can control his size and lest I forget he is also a shapechanger. Plus it is not like Fenris would not be viscious...he would just be as happy having her for lunch and feel no remorse whatsoever.

I am glad we agree she is outclassed.

Last edited by Ahura Mazda; 10-15-2006 at 02:52 AM.
Ahura Mazda is offline   Reply With Quote