View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 04:43 AM   #14
Nell2ThaIzzay
Johnny Russo

Default Re: Cyclops Returns(Old Thread Closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastSunrise1981
Yes, it is a very Merry Christmas. I'm currently on the last level of X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse and I have Cyclops leading the way, well then again, I've had him lead the way through the entire game.

In any case, what would Scott send Fox for Christmas?
I went through X-Men Legends 2 for the first time during much of the pre-release hoopla over X-Men: The Last Stand. At that time, Scott's death was only a rumor.

Whenever I used Cyclops on my team in the game, he'd always end up dead. I just thought to myself "Wow, great omen of things to come, huh?"

Those pics you posted; just absolutley brilliant.

Cyclops in the films is very bittersweet. I think he was handled rather properly, in terms of how they showcased him as a character. But his arc was just a travesty. I don't even have any complaints about his X2 arc, because that was obviously just part of the story. But his abscence from X-Men: The Last Stand is definatley one that doesn't go unnoticed. So much could have been done with him in this film. It wouldn't have been hard to do at all. I can't believe I got my hopes up about him making it out of all of this alive.

Includes movie information, timeline theories, character bios, and more!
Nell2ThaIzzay is offline   Reply With Quote