View Single Post
Old 12-25-2006, 11:30 PM   #33
LastSunrise1981

Post Re: Cyclops Returns(Old Thread Closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loganbabe
And why canīt you just praise your adored Marsden without trying to trash Hugh?
Hugh is a wonderful actor and did a wonderful job as Wolverine, so leave him out of this thread if youīre only going to bash him.
You donīt see this kind of thing happening in the Hugh/Wolverine thread. Iīve never seen people bashing other actors or characters there. Itīs totally uncalled for.
Oh stop whining. I didn't bash Hugh at all. I acknowledge Hugh's talent as an actor and have heard he's quite the nice guy. I'm merely questioning why they didn't give Marsden a chance and just hyped up Hugh.

Again, this is the problem with people like you. You come in and anyone who is merely asking a question, you get defensive and feel people are trashing on Hugh. NO ONE IS TRASHING ON HUGH. They just overhyped Wolverine and basically made what was to be an all-star movie and changed it into a one-two star film.

It's because of fans like you we get a film where one person is the main star and the other suffers. This is why films like Spider-Man, Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, and Batman Begins are so much more successful than X3 will ever be. Again I'm not insulting Hugh at all, I happen to like him and think he's a cool guy.

Now please, take your non-comic book knowing mind someplace else. This thread was going along fine until you chimed in with your drivel.