View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 12:37 AM   #67
LastSunrise1981

Post Re: Cyclops Returns(Old Thread Closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Original Bamfer
Yeah... either way, LastSunrise1981, you had no right to instigate with the first hit and then continue with those accusations. And, though I can understand why you're offended, you, Loganbabe, shouldn't continue with the discussion. This thread is for discussing Cyclops - so let us do just that.
I am going to say this one last time. I didn't do anything wrong at all. In the beginning all I did was post pictures of Jimmy as Cyclops and posted some information. In the process of that all I said was "Why didn't Fox give Jimmy a chance? Why did they choose to hype up Hugh and not give Jimmy a chance?"

That was all I said. Like 5 minutes later she comes in and attacks me because according to her I was bashing Hugh. So when a fellow poster mentioned that Hugh might have some competition with James singing, I warned him/her as Loganbabe seems to get defensive if someone isn't praising Hugh.

I didn't instigate or start anything. She started it and ruined a perfectly intelligent thread about James and Cyclops in general.

This is the final time I'll discuss the subject.