View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 03:11 PM   #80
Nell2ThaIzzay

Default Re: Cyclops Returns(Old Thread Closed)

And the fact that Xavier was like a father to him, and how he believed in Xavier and his dream, and how he was willing to fight to keep Xavier's dream alive even in Xavier's absence.

They showed him being no non-sense when it came to the X-Men.

They showed his love and compassion to those around him.

The fact that he said "Storm, fry him", indicating lighting into a metal room, does NOT mean that they portrayed him as incompetant, or stupid, or a bad leader. Just like people have to nit pick about bridge lengths to say that X-Men: The Last Stand is a bad film, it's the same thing here. People have to nitpick a particular order that was debunked by the villian, or the fact that he didn't have the smoothest of landings, on WATER, to support their *****es that Cyclops wasn't done right.

It's a shame, really.

But I'm not saying that's you personally, because I haven't seen any of that from you, to be honest. So because you disagree with me, I'm not labelling you among that general group of fans that acts like that. I'm just expressing a general point of view, and your post happened to be the launching pad, but I don't mean to throw you into that mix.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Nell2ThaIzzay is offline   Reply With Quote