View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 04:01 AM   #121
DocLathropBrown
Side-Kick

Default Re: Michael Keaton Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister Lennon
Nothing more, from now , i leave these particular forums about the past batman films. continues with your stuff and have a good day.
Lennon, it's my opinion, I have the right to express it how I want, and I only dog people who bash Keaton for the sake of bashing. I know you know that by now.

I won't yield to your words. If you don't like it, put me on your ignore list. It's about time you did, wouldn't you say? If you honestly hate how I express myself so much, do something about it that will work, because I just never seem to listen to your words, do I?

On a lighter note: I saw B89 in a local theater today for a flashback screening. A real 35mm print.... I won't recount my full feelings here (Wayyyyy too much to say), but I can tell you I nearly died of enjoyment. That says it all. Keaton, more than ever, made me believe in Batman. My hero was brought completely to life. This was my first time seeing it on the big screen, and my first good live-action theatrical Batman experience. My last too I think, at the rate the new films are going....

Indiana Jones
and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

DocLathropBrown is offline   Reply With Quote