View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 01:14 PM   #219
Advanced Dark
Banned User

Default Re: The Eva Mendes/Roxanne Thread

Eva Sexes up Ghost Rider

http://celeb-update.com/celebrity/20...p-ghost-rider/

Eva Mendes gets sexy on the cover of the February issue of
Maxim wearing nothing but boots and a smirk? Eva will be out soon to promote her new film Ghost Rider. In the article she talks about her new movie, her sexy co-stars and her friend Cameron. Heres highlights:
On her Ghost Rider character Roxanne:
I wanted to make comic book fans happy. The original Roxanne was blonde and blue-eyed, but she also had huge bajoongas. If I gain weight it goes to my boobs and my butt. I figured since I cant be blonde and blue-eyed, Ill at least have her bra size. So the bajoongas got big. They were out of control.
On the tough characters she often plays:
In real life Im not tough. Im more of a cuddle bug than a tough sex goddess. I may look like a bad girl, but Im just built that way. Im actually a good girl.
On her leading men:
Ive been lucky. All the guys Ive worked opposite are amazing.

Id be blind as a bat not to have chemistry with Johnny Depp, Will Smith and Denzel Washington.
On working in Hollywood:
I feel like I sell my soul a little bit every day in the business. Its a barter system. You take certain role you dont want on the assumption that it will pay off somewhere down the line.
On friend Cameron Diaz:
I love Cameron. If I were a guy Id ask Cameron to marry me. Shes got the greatest spirit, and she has the cutest, tightest butt. Her butt is so cute I cant take it.
Wonder what those bad roles were shes talking about. Could she be referring to Urban Legend II?

Advanced Dark is offline   Reply With Quote