View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 09:36 PM   #328
Keyser Sushi
With Oil and Water

Default Re: am I the only one who DIDN'T think Nicholson nailed joker??

Quote:
Originally Posted by batbat_29640
LOL! Yeah man! I had the same question when I first saw the movie. I was like "What . . . we get to see em rig the Batmobile but not sneek into the Batcave?" But of course I always believed that with the way Penguin was portrayed as a sewer dweller that he and his Circus gang kept tabs on Batman's appearances in Gotham. One of the circus members could have drawn those blueprints. But I'm right there with you man. If that were the case they could have explained that in the movie. Would have been nothing to have a circus henchman sitting at a drafting table when Max Shreck had his first visit to the 'Underground Circus'. S'like it would have been nothing for Prof. Lupin to had a little bit of diologue with Harry Potter dealing with the Murauder's Map and the white stag pertronus.
Here's another question about the Batmobile sabotage in Returns. Okay, they had these blueprints of the car... they took the damn car apart, and had tools everywhere...

...and yet, when Batman is trying to figure out what's wrong with the car, he realizes his entire problem is a goofy-looking transponder stuck to the bottom of the car, he punches through the floorboard (somehow... is the 'mobile really that fragile?) and tears the thing off. Problem solved.

Okay. So... let me get this straight. They had to TAKE THE CAR APART in order to ATTACH A TRANSPONDER TO THE BOTTOM? Wouldn't it have been simpler to just reach down there and stick it on there?

And another thing... if there's going to be a transponder at all... why bother telling us they have the blueprints? They don't need blueprints to stick a transponder on there!

And as long as I'm picking... Penguin said they were gonna turn the Batmobile into a ticking time-bomb or something like that. I guess he was speaking figuratively but it was sort of misleading. I thought they were gonna blow it up.

DON'T CLICK THIS LINK!!!

avatar by JokerGrayson (thanks to Mr. Socko)
Keyser Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote