Re: Q & A w/Louis Leterrier: Round 2
Here´s some questions:
- Do you intend to keep a character-driven tone to the movie, but a somewhat faster pacing, more humor, etc. or has Marvel "freaked out" with the disappointing BO of the first movie and wants to do a full on non-stop action movie?
- Is there any chance of actors who have been in the first - like Sam Elliot - to get back for the sequel?
- Do you intend to make Hulk a little closer to actual human proportions and avoid the "cartoon" criticism the FX for the first movie received?
- Do you think the movie should keep being referential to sources like Frankenstein and Jekyll and Hyde, since they were the main inspiration for the character?
- If you were to compare the tone of the sequel with another superhero movie, which it would be? X-Men, Spider-Man, Batman (Nolan version), Fantastic Four (God, no)?
- Do you think the leading parts should all be unknown?
AVVY BY KANE 52630
"Sometimes, people deserve more. Sometimes, they deserve to have their faith rewarded." So, thank you for rewarding mine, Mr. Nolan.
This article should be mandatory reading before people argue about movies on the internet: