View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 02:11 AM   #1811
ShadowBoxing
Banned User

Default Re: Tivo the Hype (Back from the Dead)

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerfran View Post
ShadowBoxing 1 Taiwarriorz21 -1,000.
The continuation of the epic saga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiwarriorz21
what in the world....LoL You're arguing over what I way!!! Haaaha This is priceless!!! Good timez Good timez...That picture was taken in Venice, during 15knots winds, but you would be the one to lead to conclusions.

"HOW YOU DOING!"-Norbit.

Oh and if you dont believe make 550 lbs (2) Max-out for Squats, then why don't you call up my old highschool? You want proof well then call bud! LoL If you want to get all childish about facts. The school's name is Hosanna Christian Academy in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Here's the number: (225) 926-4885. Mrs.Tracy will pick up the phone, you will then ask for Coach Pat Doise and ask him if he remember Travis H. maxing out at 550 lbs twice for Squats back in Senior Year 2005.
This is where it starts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxing
Quote:
what in the world....LoL You're arguing over what I way!!! Haaaha This is priceless!!! Good timez Good timez...That picture was taken in Venice, during 15knots winds, but you would be the one to lead to conclusions.

"HOW YOU DOING!"-Norbit.

Oh and if you dont believe make 550 lbs (2) Max-out for Squats, then why don't you call up my old highschool? You want proof well then call bud! LoL If you want to get all childish about facts. The school's name is Hosanna Christian Academy in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Here's the number: (225) 926-4885. Mrs.Tracy will pick up the phone, you will then ask for Coach Pat Doise and ask him if he remember Travis H. maxing out at 550 lbs twice for Squats back in Senior Year 2005.
Alright...I'll do that right now.
Quote:
It's about time! Finally...and did you get in touch with them?
Quote:
Okay I called the school, posed as a representitive from your college lifting team and said I needed some stats. And in fact I have to hand it to you, you were being humble, Coach Doise said you put up 600lbs as a max.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL
This thread went from sad to funny and just right back to sad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerfran
You seriously called his old school?
Quote:
Quote:
You seriously called his old school?
Yeah, and I got to hand it to him, he was being honest. Modest even, he said he could squat much more, like up around 600.
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, and I got to hand it to him, he was being honest. Modest even, he said he could squat much more, like up around 600.
Yeah Coach wouldn't let me do any more than 550 lbs, b/c I had 3 spots. Had the Principal there too. I still call him Coach Hand b/c he use to be a baseball and basketball coach.

I give you props for actually calling bud. At least we all come to an understanding. When I put my mind to it....I push my physical limits. I maxed out at 550lbs and I wieghed 160 lbs at the time. Thanks for clearing everything up for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyalesyin
Owned.
Hmmmm....seems like some people may know something is afoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarr
To be honest, his physique in his pictures strike me as looking like he used to work out a lot but really doesn't as much anymore. *shrug*

jag
Quote:
Tai *puts hand on shoulder*, I realize you're new at this whole posting thing...but dude you just fell for what has to be the oldest trick in the book. I didn't call your coach, I just knew you were such an arrogant braggart you would admit to being able to do anything more than 550lbs. So basically, whether you were lying or not, your credibility is essentially gone. Congrats on falling for that...you've earned this: http://taiwarriorz.JustGotOwned.com.
Quote:
Tai, if this is true, you'd better cop to it now or we'll never, ever be able to believe a thing you say here ever again, man. Very disappointing.

jag
...jag was in on it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyalesyin
*dies laughing*

This is art, pure and simple.
Quote:
ShadowBoxing told me last night.

Terrific stuff.

OWN3D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthphere
Delicious. SB has been redeemed.
Quote:
I just took your word. I guess you dont really have much credibility after all. All you had to do to figure if I was telling to truth was to call them up, but you lied and played an immature joke. Well I guess you'll never know the truth. I really dont care...b/c I what I maxed out at as well as about 30 people from my school including Coach Pat Doise, (Principal) Coach David Hand, Drew Jones (my best friend), Jenny Eastman (Drew's g/f), Sarah Kaizer, Annelie Pate, Carlos Bailey, Phalo Bonnie, Tabitha Montabano, Daniel Blaw, Micael Alden Palmer (aka "The Dutch"), Deuce Roy Andermann ("The Juice!"), Michael Huval, and etc....So don't believe me, I gave you the number to find out the truth...I really dont care...Ole' tai doesnt have to prove crap to some random person on the internet! LoL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister J
If you truly didn't care or weren't interested in proving something, you wouldn't have done all that name-dropping or given out the school's information. You're begging for validation.
Quote:
Tai....just stop....seriously...

http://www.mhsfca.com/National%20records.htm

jag
Quote:
Quote:
Did I read that the year to be 2004 and not 2005? Well FYI I the school didnt compete nationally. I was on a recreational team bud...Serious I dont get a care if you believe or not...Is it going to hurt my feeelings? LoL Not the least bit! So I tell you, if you get off your butt and call Hosanna Christian Academy and talk to Coach Pat Doise...YOu wont have to talk smack any longer. Wouldn't that be nice? Or do i need to max-out again and post the freakin picture...This is little argument on whether I did or didnt is freakin childish, so why dont of just call them up so this can be freakin settled. LoL so childish! You wont be able to reach them today but you can call mon-fri from 8am-4pm.
So you're telling me that you beat the national high school squat record for your weight class that had been held unbroken since 1999 but you just didn't compete. Never mind that you don't particularly carry the physique of even a powerlifter. If you say so.

jag