View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 09:13 PM   #29
C. Lee
I'm not old, I'm ancient
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: Superboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Hate_U_All View Post
ready for another trip through the Superman movie twilight zone on the hype, Mr. Lee?
I think the real question is.....are these guys ready for me?

Quote:
Not me. The Suit wars, cast wars, comic vs film wars, attack of the killer piano, etc... I'm not getting involved with that again...
I don't want that lunacy again either....so this time, fewer warnings, more probations.

Quote:
I predict there'll be a "The Kid War" once the hype starts rolling on superman again.
I thought there was already a "Kid War".....but we'll definately have an escalation of hostilities.

Quote:
Me, I consider the kid to be the new gus gorman. While watching superman III, it confuses me why Richard Pryor's in it so much, but ah well... At least there's some good parts with reeve to watch.
Pryor is in it so much becasue....he was one of the biggest names in show business at that time, and said he wanted to do a Superman movie.....so there is no comparison between his character and the kid.

Quote:
Now supposedly if Jason doesn't become Superboy, then maybe he can become supergirl through a sex change... yes, kidding.
But your kidding generaly has a ring of truth to it.....are you working with Singer on the sequel?

Quote:
I must say though, that wouldn't this whole plot be a rehash of superman IV in some aspects?
All plots of all stories are a rehash of what has gone before in some aspects....

C. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote