Thread: Superboy
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 12:50 AM   #31
I_Hate_U_All
Side-Kick

Default Re: Superboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Lee View Post
I think the real question is.....are these guys ready for me?
In my humble opinion. No. I've gone toe to toe with you under a different name and still have the scars from it to this very day.

Quote:
I don't want that lunacy again either....so this time, fewer warnings, more probations.
Good plan. Though I have to admit the drama outside the film itself was more entertaining than all of what I paid to see last year in the cinemas.

Quote:
I thought there was already a "Kid War".....but we'll definately have an escalation of hostilities.
Ah, you speak of that reaction to the initial kid revelation... Yes that was but a scuffle compared to what I can foresee. The way I'm thinking is if the superman curl can spark heated debate, something as drastic as adding superboy will bring down nuclear warfare upon us.

Quote:
Pryor is in it so much becasue....he was one of the biggest names in show business at that time, and said he wanted to do a Superman movie.....so there is no comparison between his character and the kid.
True. I only compare them because I think at this point I'll generally despise the kid's pressence as much as I do Pryor's if or when this sequel is released and includes super Jason.

Quote:
But your kidding generaly has a ring of truth to it.....are you working with Singer on the sequel?
Ha ha ha, no but I don't doubt they'd benefit from my input.

Quote:
All plots of all stories are a rehash of what has gone before in some aspects....
Never thought about it like that...