Create a Hero/Villain RPG SEASON I
Character you have created: The Survivor
He doesn't know his real name, but will find himself using the name "Alex" more often than any other name he'll come up with.
Speech Color: Bold Black.
Character Alignment: Hero
Secret, known only to certain government agencies.
The Survivor is out for himself, taking up a shadowy costume only to conceal himself from those who'd like to claim his head (both friendly and hostile agencies after him, and a growing rogues gallery). He may be a selfish bastard at first, going purely by instincts driven into him by training he doesn't remember (his name, afterall), but the people he'll meet in the coming months and years will teach him to help others, and he'll still retain his gruff personality, but has a very good heart underneath it all.
The Survivor will learn early on that he was grown in a secret lab to be the perfect assassin, every single cell worked to perfection, and to regenerate its own lost energy without requiring sustenence or rest. He was trained to precision excellence in many martial arts, gymnastics, and stealth techniques. All was going to plan... until the subject escaped.
This is all what "Alex" himself eventually learns from clues, so some of it may not be the exact truth...
1. Street Level (Ex. Punisher, Daredevil)
2. City Level (Ex. Spider-man, Cyclops)
3. World Level (Ex. Flash, Superman)
4. Cosmic (Ex. Silver Surfer, Green Lantern)
Superhuman strength and enhanced speed, coupled with Olympic-level gymnastics training makes for superhuman agility. His cells have been engineered to regenerate at unparalleled rates, going so far as to heal lost limbs and major organs in a matter of seconds. The Survivor has also tapped into the power to manipulate energy waves by unknown means, creating intense heat and energy blasts from his hands and eyes.
Normal Human, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50
, 60, 70, 80, 90, or 100 tons.
Speed/Reaction Timing Level:
Normal Human, 20, 30, 40
, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, or 100 MPH.
Endurance at MAXIMUM Effort:
Normal Human, 2, 3, 4, 5 hours.
Normal Human, 5X, 10X, 15X
, or 20X Human level.
Average intelligence overall. Genius tactician in guerilla warfare.
Although his cells can both regenerate and conduct the energy waves at his disposal, if he pushes himself too hard his healing may slow down or his energy blasts might become almost non-existant. He's also has frequent hallucinations from considerable mental stress during his life before his memory.
- Police detective who may find herself attracted to this new figure hopping on rooftops.
- Pure brawn, invulnerable, and psychotic, who Alex believes to be a fellow escapee from the lab, which he may very well be, but he's also much more.
- A shadow who holds many answers to the Survivor's secrets.
- Someone who appears to be simply a man in a slicked-out suit and tie and wearing sunglasses, but this man holds untold powers and chooses to act as the Survivor's pseudo-spirit guide.
- A villain made of a strange liquid metallic element, he takes great pleasure in torturing the Survivor, both physically and mentally.
- A female assassin, the sister of Det. Kat Anderson, Nitro has a very large arsenal at her disposal.
- A man tormented by the early instability of his own power, he naturally developed the ability to fire concussive vibration waves from his chest. After a childhood of accidentally hurting those he loved, he now controls his power via a special chest plate.
Three reasons why you have chosen that character:
It's a character I created years ago and fleshed out a lot of his story during my wacky youth.
I think I might like to be a part of the STRIKE story, even if it's just a sidestory of whatever else they've got going.
I look forward to torturing the Survivor as brutally as possible, seeing as how he'll just grow whatever he's lost right back again.
Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar explaining what you think you can bring to the RPG:
I can bring a character who doesn't care about anyone at first, but will grow to be a genuine hero... even if he's dodging bullets and lasers from both sides of the law all the way. Second reason being... uhh... I'm just such a darn nice guy.
How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:
As many as needed at the time.
Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: