View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 09:54 PM   #24
El Bastardo
Literary elitist

Default Re: Official WOLVERINE discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeekness View Post
Just read the latest issue and so far I am still loving it. Of course Loeb has no regard for prior continuity -- since when is Wild Child that old? I mean they did his origin in X-Factor with Spike unless that was all a lie... But still so far the story has me intrigued. Can't wait to see how it ends.
I'm loving Loeb's work on Wolverine too. You, photojones2, and I are probably the only three people on these forums who are. Haha.

I wouldn't say Loeb has no regard for prior continuity, though. It might seem as such, but without the entire story being complete, it's not a fair statement to make. Being that this new Wild Child memory just cropped up, it's entirely possible that it never happened and is being triggered by whatever's going on. if it -is- real, and Creed forgetting stuff is real, and Logan forgetting everything is real, and Logan's "real"/new memories are popping up... then it makes Wild Child's origin in X-Factor fair game to be erased, as his stuff would have been faked as well.

Next issue's going to be a blast.

El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote