View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 02:02 AM   #25
Eternalzero
Grand Master of Yum

Default Re: The Official Beast Wars Thread

Beast Wars was amazing. I grew up watching reruns and last episodes of G1 Transformers (born in 86) in the morning and had an idea of the show when Beast Wars came along. Beast Wars blew G1 out of the water in themes, morals, story and effects. The season finales where like FUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKKKK what is going to happen next and how are they going to get out of this one?

I will admit I missed a lot of Season 3, but season 2 was by far my favorite. Great show, great character progression and etc.... made even better by the overlapping of G1 characters (crapped my pants when I saw Starscream and Megatron).

Beast Machines was a little too much for me. I love the WARS aspect and machines was a little too.....plot, suspense driven. 4 heroes (don't even remember what happened to others) of which ratrap didn't even have a proper alt mode. Megatron was some big machine thing at the core, and rhinox and thunderbolt (or whatever his name was) were cheapy futuristic tank and motorcycle.

The trans metal series seems like it could've been cooler, but the idea of heading back to cybertron could have been approached better.

Beast wars will always be the best. I just wish they would relaunch transformers (not the crapy ass animation we are getting by CN) and push the series forward again, no anime and asian people humor please...