View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 10:27 AM   #47
union_jak
Licky licky

Default Re: Should X-MEN Duplicate what Superman Returns Did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavio_lebeau View Post
I've read some of the last posts, and...y'know, unlike most fans, the general audience actually loves Storm. She and Wolverine are undoubtedy the most iconic characters of these movies.

Yes, Ororo has almost no story or development, but who cares when you're watching a summer movie? The fact is, Storm, along with Mystique and Wolverine, are the characters who brought something new. Those three characters are the ones the general audience remember. They don't care if she doesn't have a personal struggle or whatever. "She's the coolest power" is what most people say...and I can't blame them.

An X-Men movie without Storm and Wolverine is just bound to sink. I can see one without Logan though, since he will get his spin-off.
Halle Berry wants to come back and I want Storm back. Hugh Jackman doesn't want to come back and I don't want Wolverine back anyway. I'd be more than happy with an X4 with Storm but not Wolverine, and like you say he will have his own movie. Thing is, if Wolverine was in X4 he'd have to have a lead role again, which distracts from a team movie.

i think union is tight...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
Union is pretty hot..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurka View Post
union_jak for shoooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogansRunt View Post
I had to go with JakJak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post