View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 03:03 PM   #60
ANTOINE X
FLY

Default Re: Luke Cage: Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamron View Post
That interview is hilarious. Baby Boy is a "classic"? Singleton makes "ghetto movies that are classy"? ROFL.

I can almost swallow Singleton directing Luke Cage. There are much better directors out there, but maybe, just maybe, he could do it justice. But the fact he's indicted that Tyrese and he are a package deal really turns me off to Singleton directing completely. Tyrese is a crappy actor, and he'd be a horrible Luke Cage.

And it annoys me all the more because the perfect Cage is out there in Henry Simmons. He's got the height, the build, the chops. Put a quality cast around him and I've no doubt it could sell.

I can only hope that with Marvel getting the rights back, they'll decide to go in another direction, maybe Heroes for Hire as a superhero-Rush Hour.
I totally agree I have never wanted Tyrese as Luke Cage he s too small and he s a good secondary actor but I don't know yet about primary role will see.

I m gonna contradict my self since I wanted Michael jay white who s also too small for the role but at least taller than tyrese and he knows how to fight! Maybe iris elba 6ft2 (played in ''The wire'' very good tv series). I don' t know too much about henry simmons.

http://www.fantasyfiction4real.com/
ANTOINE X is offline   Reply With Quote