View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 06:16 PM   #115
VICTORVONDOOMX
Never tell me the odds!

Default Re: Official WOLVERINE discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolvie2020 View Post
For a Wolvie thread, there's not actually much talk on what's going on.

IMO, Wolvie stories for a while now have been kicking proper arse.

And I REALLY think Creed's death was done well. As with most comic fans, when a charcter like Hawkeye, or Carnage dies the way they do, hordes of people ***** about the death wasn't big enough, only lasted a page, blah, blah.

Now we get a major story, from a massive name, doing a full indepth big story, killing Wolvie's nemesis, and what happens? Nothing. Unless there's something to compain about here, not many people wan to talk, lol.
Yes...basic human nature.
But you've made some excellent points regarding what's going on now, so I'll attempt to break the mold of human nature in general and fanboy boards in particular and say that I'm REALLY enjoying Origins and that I was VERY happy to see Creed's head hit the dirt.

Unfortunatly, I don't get to watch much TV, so I'm lost on your LOST comparisons, but I'm completely invested in the mystery of this Romulus. I enjoy Origins because I've been reading about Wolverine monthly since the late 70's and to see all the dangling plot lines (especially Larry Hama's) tied up, is quite rewarding. Great job on both books, guys!