View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 12:31 AM   #28
Nightwing1977
Want to see my mask??

Default Re: List of Things Batman Returns got Right/Wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleMe94 View Post
wtf is this? dr. satan? batwing? wtf? what a flaming idiot.
Flaming idiot? Isn't that what you're doing with calling me an idiot?

Quote:

i can plainly see that. but im not going to get into a flame war about it.
You surely as hell just did that by calling me an idiot.

Quote:

your obviously one of those annoying as heck ppl on imdb.com that thinks they know everything and think the other bat films suck ass and that begins is the end all batman movie.
Did I said I know everything? Please tell me where. And I didn't said the other Bat films suck. I may have my share of problem with what Burton did, but I did somewhat enjoy Batman. And BF was ok. Also, nothing wrong with saying Begins is the end all Batman movie. You probably think the same way with liking other than BB.

Also, you want to talk about BB the end all of Batman movie? Then explain me your sig. It said that Burton's Batman will always be the best. Sound like your way of saying it the end all to Batman movies. Practice what you preach, pal.

Quote:

first, your wrong.
How I can be wrong when it my opinions? I never once said things are fact. Just talking about my views.

Quote:

2nd, shut the hell up.
Make me. I can say what I want as long it's not breaking the rules.

Quote:

obviously your just another biased Begins nut who so obviously pefers nolans films, even the ones that havent been made yet.
Aren't you a biased Burton nut? I'm a Batman nut. I like Nolan's film, 'cause I think he got right. That is my opinion. You have your that you think Burton's films got it right, even thought I disagree. Let leave it at that.

And what you mean haven't beed made yet? Of course they have been made. He already did Batman Begins & The Dark Knight will be his 2nd. Just like what Burton did with 2 films.

Quote:

what a nolanite turd. wish there was an "ignore" option, you'd be the first to go on it.
Cut out the flaming, all right? I never call you an idiot. Lighten up already. If you're going to call me a Nolanite turd, I can say you're a Burtonite turd. Don't call others that, because you could be the same way on the opposite.

Quote:

i have my opinion, and you have yours.
That's fine. I never try to change your opinions. I just disagree with them.

Quote:

i can see your developing "Troll" behavior, and if thats the case, i hope you get banned soon.
And you think you aren't a troll, when you are complaining, flaming me, & putting down BB? I won't get banned anytime soon, since I'm not flaming you. If you keep up that rude behavior & flaming, you will be banned instead. Are you sure you're not brownish33/BatmanRules33/Batwing6655/Dr. Satan? Your typing, *****ing about those who like BB over Burton's films, etc. really say you are. Not to mention brownish33 like to put people on ignore & you want to do that here.

Quote:

this website certainly doesnt need a another begins troll, or burton troll for that matter, which i am not. but i know you probabkly think i am.
Your behavior & love for Burton's films with putting down those who like BB while nitpicking too much make you sound like a Burtonite. If you has more class & not flame me and all that, I wouldn't have a problem with you.

And your sig. is all wrong btw. People do give a flying crap about the comics Because without the comics, Batman wouldn't exist & Burton wouldn't have much a career with that film. Let face it, Batman was from a comic & I find it hard to believe people wouldn't care about the comics when that how Batman was born. So amusing there. I guess those who don't give a crap are Burtonite fans who don't read comics with that kind of comments on no one care about the comics. If that is true, I wonder why Batman comics are still a big hit.

Last edited by Nightwing1977; 10-24-2007 at 12:39 AM.
Nightwing1977 is offline   Reply With Quote