View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 01:21 AM   #68
BatmanForNever
The Winged Avenger

Default Re: The Official Batman & Robin Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker_1000 View Post
I would love to see the Riddler but then again, we got a good version of the Riddler in a live action Batman franchise while with Bane we got a clone of the Hulk. I hope we get Bane, he could fit well into the franchise since Nolan is behind the wheel.
Well I love what Carrey did with the Riddler. But it wasn't true to the character it was a Gorshin rip-off. The Riddler Nolan would do would be more true to the comic roots, as cold, calculating, and manipulative. Such as the TAS version of the Riddler.

I already like the fact that we have the Scarecrow and Ra's, two characters never done. Now we have a new interpretation of the Joker, and what seems to be Two-face done right this time.

But of course he can pull out anyone, but I don't think we will see the likes of Mr. Freeze, Bane, Clay Face or Man-Bat. Nolan's films seem to grounded more in reality than the previous ones, my bet is will we see either: The Penguin (done more true to the character of the comics), Catwoman, Poison Ivy, or the Riddler in Batman 3.

I <3 Nicole Kidman's Tusher.
BatmanForNever is offline   Reply With Quote