View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 01:21 AM   #68
The Winged Avenger
Default Re: The Official Batman & Robin Thread

Originally Posted by The Joker_1000 View Post
I would love to see the Riddler but then again, we got a good version of the Riddler in a live action Batman franchise while with Bane we got a clone of the Hulk. I hope we get Bane, he could fit well into the franchise since Nolan is behind the wheel.
Well I love what Carrey did with the Riddler. But it wasn't true to the character it was a Gorshin rip-off. The Riddler Nolan would do would be more true to the comic roots, as cold, calculating, and manipulative. Such as the TAS version of the Riddler.

I already like the fact that we have the Scarecrow and Ra's, two characters never done. Now we have a new interpretation of the Joker, and what seems to be Two-face done right this time.

But of course he can pull out anyone, but I don't think we will see the likes of Mr. Freeze, Bane, Clay Face or Man-Bat. Nolan's films seem to grounded more in reality than the previous ones, my bet is will we see either: The Penguin (done more true to the character of the comics), Catwoman, Poison Ivy, or the Riddler in Batman 3.

Fortune smiles, another day of wine and roses, or in your case, beer and pizza!

I <3 Nicole Kidman's Tusher.