View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 01:07 AM   #79
The Joker_1000
Banned User

Default Re: The Official Batman & Robin Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanForNever View Post
Pfieffer's Catwoman was hot. She had that dualism to her where see was walking the fine line between bad and good, that gray area if you will. She's never truly bad but never truly good, just how Catwoman always is. Even the Penguin in Returns, is gross and planning to kill every first born in Gotham. but you can't help but feel bad for a guy whose parents threw him off a bridge into a sewer and ultimately to his death because he was deformed. I'm sure that would scar us too.

We all know Batman's history of training and the man is amazing. But Two-Face is mentally unstable, and about the same size and build as batman. Not to mention there's always those thugs in there for Bat to beat up on. But there's no doubt Two-Face is more of a physical threat than say the scarecrow, the joker, or the riddler.

Besides me hating the Penguin altogether, Danny Devito's Penguin was nothing like what we got in TAS or the comics, he was a freak of nature, something the Penguin from the comics wasn't truly meant to be which really bothered me. However, I will give Michelle Pfieffer the satisfaction of knowing that she's the main reason I watch the movie, her character was interesting & very hot. I think I'll pop the movie in when I get ready to go to sleep.

Two-Face is a very big man but I don't think he could beat Batman in a fight. At the most I'd say he'd be able to get a few good punches in that could make Batman feel sore in the morning. As for the Joker, he's shown that he can be very physical at times. In TAS he got some very good hits in & in ROTJ he was a much better fighter than before. That just makes me wonder why he never tried to be a better fighter when the original Batman was around.

The Joker_1000 is offline   Reply With Quote