View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 05:02 PM   #17
Comics N' Toons
Viva La Revolucion!

Cool Re: Create your own Batman villain

OK OK HERE IS A CHARACTER I AM WORKING ON CALLED MR. MENACE...

I am writing him into a fan-fiction called

BATMAN: THE MYSTERIOUS MENACE

A failed Gotham City surgeon, who lost his medical practice for performing inhumane operations & weird medical experiments, Jeremiah King a.k.a. Mr. Menace (HE ADOPTED THIS NAME AFTER BEING CALLED A MENACE BY THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY, WHO SHUNNED HIM) went to Arkham 20 years ago, but was released. Upon his release, he became a hermit and waited for the day to prove himself once again as a competent Dr. He is a modern day version of a Mad Scientist, who wants the Joker & the Riddler, for the purpose of studying their brains… the Joker being the most notoriously insane man in Gotham City, and the Riddler being the most notoriously intelligent man in Gotham City. He believes that with the right amount of brain transplant surgery (by combining parts of each of their brains) he can ultimately cure their psychological/social flaws. He has the notion that if he does this highly experimental surgery, he will be praised by Gotham City doctors, politicians and will be respected in the medical community once more.

IN MY STORY, YOU CAN PROBABLY GUESS THAT HE ABDUCTS JOKER & RIDDLER straight from Arkham Asylum.