View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 01:16 AM   #80
Avangarde
Avan a Good Time

Default Re: Transformers comics

Furman Blog March 13, 07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Furman View Post
The news is out: the next main arc in the IDW/TF-verse series will indeed (as previously reported) be Revelation, but instead of the usual 6-issue format itíll play out over four interconnected Spotlights (Cyclonus, Hardhead, Doubledealer and Sideswipe). Expect major plotlines to be resolved as the last of the -ions (for the foreseeable) brings the Dead Universe storyline (thatís been bubbling under ever since Spotlight: Nightbeat) to a suitably shattering conclusion. Iíll be doling out the usual Script (W)raps in due course, so Iíll be drip-feeding my own revelations over the coming weeks/months, but for now letís just say that the Spotlight format remains intact, with a solid character arc in each of the four issues, plusÖ fallout from Stormbringer, Spotlight Hot Rod, Spotlight Nightbeat, Spotlight Galvatron, Spotlight Arcee and more. And when I say fallout, I mean it. The lives and destinies of numerous main characters are altered forever as two universes clash explosively. Oh, and donít think this is the end. Thereís another series (no, not The 13 or All Hail Megatron) to come, one set firmly in the Ď-ioní continuity. More on this soon! 08 is SO going to blow you away!

XBOX ONE
Stiffbiscuitz
Avangarde is offline   Reply With Quote