View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 11:25 AM   #92
sto_vo_kor_2000
Side-Kick

Default Re: Transformers comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avangarde X View Post
I think IDW added a couple of extra pages at the end of volume 1 of the Generation 1 series.
If you can ether share some scans or at least give some details on the Added info I would be in your debt..

Quote:
I own the original prints of the first volume as individual issues and issue 6 is missing the last 2 pages to connect it with Volume two,.
I heard they might do that.To be honest I'm not surprised that they did.That small section never really "jived" with the start of volume 2....at least not in my opinion.

Quote:
I found this out after I took a look at the reprint by IDW's Volume 1 TPB of Gen 1. Other then that I'm not sure if anything else was altered by IDW in any of the other series.
I dont think anything else was but I wasnt awaer of the changes you just mention.....I have all the original prints, multi covers,2nd and 3rd prints of each issue as well as the TPB's that were released by DW before they went under so I saw no sence on spending more money on the same product.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure its a direct reprint, but after reading the original news post it seems that IDW have not confirmed this yet, apparently Amazon has the release listed, so I'm not sure what to make of this, rumor perhaps?
I'm not sure what I want out of this news.

I would like IDW to do their own Bio book that deals with the IDW's universe but at the same time I would like to have a handier volume of DW's bio's on hand.

Guess I'm lost.