View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 09:20 AM   #110
El Payaso
Banned User

Default Re: List of Things Batman Returns got Right/Wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parents-Gun-Bat View Post
He was nothing like the comics.
Yes he was. Deeply perturbed and obssessive.

Quote:
A guy who sits in his chair and cries all the time because he has lost his parents 20 years ago is a loser.
So basically you don’t even like the Batman concept. Or your comprehension of the character is so vastly poor that all you can throw is that ignorant half-assed definition of both what a loser is and what a traumatized person is.

Any average person can cry his parents’ death for 20 years even if they weren’t killed. Most of us are able to see that reality and deal with it.

It’s as juvenile as saying “compassionate people are losers.”

That said, you might want to check your dvd player. It seems to be distorting images. There’s no scene where Bruce Wayne or Batman is crying. Except in that underrated masterpiece called Batman Forever. So I suggest you should call tech support as soon as possible.

Quote:
It's just his view on Batman. Reading his introduction to his "Blind Justice" story gave me the same vibe.
Yes, it seems that directors, much as writers in comics and movies have their own views on the characters they work with.

It’s never late to learn the most obvious things of this life. I encourage you to keep going.

Quote:
Yeah, licked by radioactive cats.
It seems your dvd player is distorting images. You might want to check it. I suggest you should call tech support as soon as possible.

Now, if you happen to have gotten the scene entirely wrong, the “tech support” for that might be considerably more expensive.

Quote:
How deep!!! That's almost "Burton" to me, you know "Hello There" / "Hell Here" like. What a genius!
Mh. So far the aforementioned words game has more wit in it than any of your criticisms. So please appreciate it.

Last edited by El Payaso; 03-29-2008 at 09:23 AM.
El Payaso is offline   Reply With Quote