View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 01:06 PM   #231
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick

Default Re: List of Things Batman Returns got Right/Wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
He wasn't raised in the sewer by penguins. He was found in the sewer by penguins. He was raised by the Red Triangle circus gang.

"The Red Triangle's freak show included a poodle lady, the world's fattest man, and an aquatic bird boy" - Bruce Wayne investigating the background of the Red Traingle gang after Penguin first appears in Gotham.

Ahh, my mistake. It's been a while since I've watched the movie and I didn't read through the whole thread once people started posting huge posts in which they analyized each comment.

That makes it more realistic, though I think the thing I thought was weird was how they portrayed the penguins as being able to understand Penguin, and the weird little penguin "sending off" when Oswald died.

I don't mind the little weird aspects now as much as I did when I was younger, but I'm still not fond of the strange things like that. I don't mind them in one of Burton's stand alone movies, but when he added those into a Batman movie, especially when B89 was fairly low on the bizarre end (for a Burton movie) I just didn't like it that much.

my veiws on Raimi's Spider-man
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
here
just scoll down

X-men Short film:

http://vimeo.com/41530049
Infinity9999x is offline   Reply With Quote