View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 03:47 PM   #19
Cain
"...I prefer 'Doc'"

Default Re: The Superman: TAS discussion thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parents-Gun-Bat View Post
electricity is one thing. In the Ruby-Spears Superman intro he gets hit by lightning and nothing happens. THAT is the Superman I wanna see. TAS Superman went down every episode against some lame villain.

Even Batman threw him with some kind of Judo trick And put a bug on him so he could follow him and find out his secret identity. What a dumbass, this Superman
I mean you got to understand that in certain respects they had to adhere to the Byrne, Jurgens post-crisis stuff not just pay tribute to everything else and ignore what was in the comics at the time. To me it's far from boring though and as I said still my favorite adaptation you want to see boring Superman media? just watch certain elements of the last movie.

Pull list: Saga, The Manhattan Projects, Thief of Thieves, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Future's End, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Green Lantern Corps, Red Lanterns, Swamp Thing, Justice League, Justice League 3000, Justice League United, Earth 2, Earth 2: World's End, Worlds' Finest, Batman '66, Batgirl, Gotham Academy, Multiversity, X-O Manowar, Unity, Bloodshot, Archer & Armstrong, Daredevil, All-New X-Men
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote