View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 08:45 AM   #40
RogueDK
Agent Of The Bat

Default Re: The Superman: TAS discussion thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parents-Gun-Bat View Post
For a guy who claims to be "Comic artist/writer on Earth 2 when needed" you NEED a lot to LEARN about WRITING. It's hard work and not that easy YOU THINK IT IS!

Man...why are you getting all up in arms about this? For Chrissakes, it's a comic book/movie forum-just escapism for me, I don't know what it is for you. I can happily agree to disagree with anyone here as long as it's kept light-hearted.
Regardless on how you feel about this subject, it's hardly worth trying to take jabs at others who don't agree with you, man. Looking at your post history, it would seem that you do alot of yelling through CAPS and exclaimation points at others. Try someone else...

And regardless on who's right with this arguement, neither one of us are profiting from STAS... Timm & Co ARE. My pockets aren't getting bigger from this cartoon arguing with you... Guess what? They could give a s*** on how both of us think anyway.

Chill...

"Batman's rich history allows him to be interpreted in a multitude of ways. To be sure, this is a lighter incarnation, but it's certainly no less valid and true to the character's roots as the tortured avenger...crying out for Mommy & Daddy..."

Last edited by RogueDK; 04-21-2008 at 09:41 AM.
RogueDK is offline   Reply With Quote