View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 04:55 PM   #94
insane polaris
Side-Kick

Default Re: Official Polaris Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
1. Give her back her X-gene by say touching the M'Krann Crystal.
2. A darker costume would be fine, her origional costume was darker then her one now along with having a little skull on her chest. Perhaps, she could go for something akin to her Dark Seduction outfit.

Ah, a newbie who must have missed New X-Men 132.

ah!.. I completely forgot about that issue.
i never really got why she ended up naked, bcos a few panels before that she was wearing the green and black acolytes costume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
Until Polaris lands back on earth, I would say none of that is in the near future for her.

I dont mind her current costume but the green has got to go. I hate when they put her in green bc she does not look good in it. Just bc she has green hair, doesnt mean she should be in that color from head to toe. She needs something else to contrast with that. She's always looked good in red so I wouldnt mind her in it again. I think she'd look great in the red/navy colors that the X-treme team wore
i do like the current costume, and green is my favourite colour... so i like the all green look.
Have you seen the custom figure of X-treme Polaris? it had the red and navy colour scheme.

insane polaris is offline   Reply With Quote