View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 11:41 PM   #107
Havok83
Side-Kick

Default Re: Official Polaris Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
PAD's Lorna was certainly a very well written and interesting version of Lorna. But, he is the only writer who was able to write that unique multifaceted version of Lorna.

What Lorna needs is a set personality with an edge that fans recognize and find interesting that is clear enough that it can be passed from one writer to the next.

Lorna keeps going from writer to writer with completely different views on what her personality should be. Sadly, alot of writers just write her as wallpaper/the girl behind Havok, because they don't know what to do with the character or what her personality should be.
IA and thats been my problem with her. Id rather she get away from Havok bc he does nothing for her character. Id love to see a strong, confident Lorna independent on her own, but Im not putting much hope in seeing that happen. I wish Carey got a chance to write for her, bc I think he'd do her justice. She'd make such a perfect fit over in Legacy right now especially with her past with Magneto and their connection. Not to mention despite being one of Xavier's first students, we havent seen them do much interacting over the years. Id love to see that explored.

Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote