View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 07:51 PM   #74
Nathan

Default Re: The Official Iron Man Rate & Review Thread

I just got back from the theater and wow... Just... well, to make it short. This was one of the most entertaining Marvel Movies I ever had the pleasure to watch. It was just great from beginning to end. Not one moment that felt like a drag. At first I thought there'd be way too much humor, but I thought it worked out great in the end.

One of the things that I loved the most, was that you got a real sense of the scope of Tony Stark's unparalleled genius. Something that the Fantastic Four didn't really manage to convey with Reed Richards. When I was watching Iron Man, I was thinking "Man, what a brainbeast." Even his computers are more advanced than anything we've seen in Richard's Lab. Compared to Stark's equipment, Richard's computers are like old commodore systems. And the technology, simply out of this world.

So, amazing effects, great performance by everyone, nice WarMachine tease, Avengers Initiative, Nick mother******* Fury! ^_^

I just can't decide whether to give it a 9 or 10 out of 10. It definitely is in the 9 region, but 10 means it was just perfect. Ah, screw it, it gets a 10/10 from me. Fun, enjoyable, didn't find anything to complain about. Looking forward to Iron Man II.