View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 05:29 PM   #56
Retroman
Side-Kick

Default Re: Famke finally speaks her mind about the treatment of Phoenix in X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik1387 View Post
If only there was a secretive crew member with a video camera.
That would be quite a documentary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik1387 View Post
Definitely. Studio and Ratner are the only ones who really take the blame imho.
Yeah, it makes you wonder if what could have been if they had given Matthew Vaughn a little more time to preprare and not try to rush into theaters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd550 View Post
wow great find... that is why fox sucks... all marvel properties should revert back to Marvel so their films aren't made into happy meals for kids with a.d.d.
When you have to convince a studio that Dr.Doom needs to wear a mask you know you're dealing with the wrong crowd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liamoversion2 View Post
Rarely is a film as good as Iron Man, or Batman begins or x-men 2. When it came to X3, the trailer was synopsis, and the film was more like a trailer. There's no real plot in the film. Or if there is one it's so undeveloped it's barely visible.

But with regard to Famke, didn't she turn down some roles, in part because she knew she would playing Phoenix and she was told it would be a main event type thing? I know she turned down the Terminatrix in T3... which probably was a good thing after all... although it was still a good part I think
T3 was shooting at the same time as X2 so i think that's why she turned that down.