View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 12:39 PM   #30
FaT_tONle
Banned User

Default Re: The Avengers roster for 2011

Vision shouldn't be in it unless they go with Ultron. I am not a fan of Ultron in the first movie since Ant-Man isn't getting his own movie before hand. I mean it's a good villain to introduce Pym. I'd personally use Ultron/Vision for the second or third installment. I also know a lot of people want Black Widow or Hawkeye... though I think six heroes is more than enough. Ideally I'd like to see a Black Widow/Hawkeye (two in one) movie before they become part of the Avengers. Same with Black Panther. I don't think Ant-Man needs his own movie since I don't think the GA will reposnd to a character like that. I just think it's better introducing characters in their own movies first rather than introducing them in Avengers first. Even if they made spinoffs after that it would sort of cheapen things down a bit. It makes sense from a financial standpoint (like what Fox is doing) but ideally I'd give these character their own movie beforehand. Plus it's a good way to build up star power again being that it's unlikely we'd get sequels featuring the same cast/characters over and over again.

FaT_tONle is offline   Reply With Quote