View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 08:41 AM   #13
Lauryn2000
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Joker A Reality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel Essex View Post
The word Terrorist has been manipulated and changed ever since George Bush stepped into office and decided that anyone who does wrong in his eyes is a terrorist..

I mean, come on... Son Of Sam... Ted Bundy, hell even The Green River Killer? I can only look at two names on that list you posted and even they are questionable to be labeled "Terrorists"
9/11
NYC-I was downtown on my way to work...scared to death because had no clue what was going on.

NYC
Anthrax--ever open your mail outside,with latex gloves on and a hospital mask on?
I did....not alot of fun.....

Son Of Sam "terrorized" the City of New York for a whole summer,I was a kid and we couldn't go outside past a certain time.People were scared and it was because you didn't know..who was next.

So....I've lived through three acts of terror (ism) and also served during the Gulf War I......anything that will strike fear in your heart is the main goal.

Doesn't matter the catergory as long as it accomplishes it's goal...FEAR!

Terrorize-fill with terror;coerce by threat or violence
Terroism-systematic covert warfare to produce terror for political coercion

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the w*** and politicians will look up and shout 'Save Us!'...and I'll look down and whisper,'No....'~~Rorschach's Journal 10/12/85

Last edited by Lauryn2000; 07-22-2008 at 08:44 AM.
Lauryn2000 is offline   Reply With Quote