View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 08:56 AM   #19
Lauryn2000
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Joker A Reality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel Essex View Post
But thats the thing, Son of Sam didn't go out to strike fear into people.. He actually thought his neighbours dog was the Devil and was telling him to kill.. He didn't have a goal to spread fear in anyway, if you lived through his era, you would have known it
Unfortunately,I was in grade school,in The Bronx..I guess I was a "Borough" away from his madness.Doesn't matter if the canary was telling him to go kill,he still stalked people like prey and shot them to death.In their cars,lover's lane,while they were walking,it didn't matter......you were still scared to go out after a certain time at night.

You had a whole city "change" their routine because of.....fear.

Now John Hinkley...mentally ill or did he shoot President Regan for the attention of Jody Foster?
Or is he mentally ill or knew exactly what he was doing??

John Lennon's killer?
Sane or Insane??

My sister Sam's (actress) killer....

Where is the line drawn between mentally ill and just plain blood thirsty criminal?

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the w*** and politicians will look up and shout 'Save Us!'...and I'll look down and whisper,'No....'~~Rorschach's Journal 10/12/85

Last edited by Lauryn2000; 07-22-2008 at 09:05 AM.
Lauryn2000 is offline   Reply With Quote